Family Based Care Tasmania supports older people to remain connected to their community.
Growing older or living with a disability can hinder social experiences and people can start to feel socially isolated.
Even going to the shops or catching up with friends for coffee can promote a sense of independence and wellbeing for clients who may struggle with mobility or health issues.
At Family Based Care we can provide trusted and secure companionship, delivering services tailored to the individual needs of the client.
We can assist with:
- Accompanied shopping, banking and paying bills
- Attending social functions, clubs, church services and meetings
- Going out for a meal
- Basic computer skills, emails and letter writing
- Attending markets, festivals, shows and concerts
- Accompanying client to physical mobility classes such as yoga and tai chi
If there is a task you need help with that is not listed above, simply contact our friendly Care Coordinators to discuss.
- Aged Care
- Over 65
- Under 65
- Located Northern Tas
This service is currently available to the following programsHCP Self Funded NDIS